Tunnel Ram throttle bracket ???????

77Jet Star

Knotty said:
Are you going to put one of those hugh scoops on it now?  I hear that gives you 10 more mph.  :smile26:
No going to use the one that was on it. I already made a new tray for it.    jump.gif

Knotty Girl

JETSTAR said:
Knotty said:
Are you going to put one of those hugh scoops on it now?  I hear that gives you 10 more mph.  :smile26:
No going to use the one that was on it. I already made a new tray for it.    jump.gif

That would look good on there.  clap.gif

KONA77

JETSTAR said:
Knotty said:

what's this jetstar got skills  crazy.gif

77Jet Star

KONA said:
JETSTAR said:
Knotty said:

what's this jetstar got skills  crazy.gif
So does Kona  ..........................................................................Typing on the net  :smile14: Go work on your boat  :smile30:

77Jet Star

Knotty said:
I'm running the old scoop here is a pic

Attachments

• a tuunel with scoop.JPG
    278.2 KB · Views: 86