Trashed v-drive help please?

I  need a 12 deg v drive a ,prop shaft ,rudder, for a 64 Stevens flatty and I am working on a budget so any advice were to look would be great

spd500

He is north of Dallas . That's my 64 . If you don't put it in your own name I might just come get it .

Im in wichita falls tx and ya need to do that built that new engine and only got to take it out 1 time and its sat in the shop the rest of the time

BLACK1975

u need to try to talk with j.j. beaver on the boards he is the godfather of v-drives, wish i had his # to give u, maybe one the north guys can pm you his #

Dry Dock

You can PM J.J. here on THB or go to his web site........ contact him on web site........

http://www.beaverfab.com/6248.html

spd500

soldier of fortune said:
80modelsleekcraft said:
Im in wichita falls tx and ya need to do that built that new engine and only got to take it out 1 time and its sat in the shop the rest of the time

you wanna sell it?

Sure , I'll sell it . Since I am the registered owner . What you got to spend ?

Disturbed

80modelsleekcraft said:
I  need a 12 deg v drive a ,prop shaft ,rudder, for a 64 Stevens flatty and I am working on a budget so any advice were to look would be great

I think Wakemaker has a 12 deg casale for sale.  If you want his number, shoot me a PM.  :smile30:

HellinnFrnt

DISTURBED said:
80modelsleekcraft said:

I think Wakemaker has a 12 deg casale for sale.  If you want his number, shoot me a PM.  :smile30:

Clayton has all the hardware for it I believe 9727549253

Malibu Surfer

I have a toploader (12*) out here and brand new gears from Casale for it.. They're 11's still in the box. What motor you running???