Top speed in a Rogers?

Devilman

As was mentioned, could be something to do with the shoe as well. That looks like Marty's old Rogers, Duane may have some history or info on it for ya. Of course there's always the possibility that the hardware may not be the same from back then, but you never know?

LD

Devilman said:
As was mentioned, could be something to do with the shoe as well. That looks like Marty's old Rogers, Duane may have some history or info on it for ya. Of course there's always the possibility that the hardware may not be the same from back then, but you never know?

It is Marty's old Rogers.

LD

Devilman said:
Cool, its a nice one!

Thanks.  I plan on putting a stainless impeller, inducer, stuffer, and different loader in the boat.  Im going to spray nitrous on it too.

duanehydro

I'm here in Victoria if you need anything. Never did much work on that boat, other than tuning.
I can help with/build the pump for you if you need it as well. 361 5509667 after 5pm thanks.

Don

Devilman said:
Looking at pics of when I had my pump apart, looks like the same loader...

loader1.jpg

loader2.jpg

Looking from underneath.

loader3.jpg

Here is a link to Rex Marine's listing on it.... Not sure where I got "ski loader" from? anyway, looks like the first one on the list... http://www.rexmar.com/page122.html
[/quote]Looks just like the loader in my Rogers