Time to rename

firemanjim

Well I've been thinking it time to give my boat a new name. Norman called it "Not Hers". I've been thinking of changing it to "Morning Wood" What ya think....

G

Ghost Rider

That the last thing i would want to read out loud..... next to a few of you  "Got a Woody"  :smile16: 

but how is this

Water Logged

Borderlinecrazy

Actually, I have seen this boat for many years and without a doubt, it has potential to be a fabulous boat should the paint scheme match the boat. The yellow and brown wood scheme are dating the boat and should be removed ASAP.
Should this boat receive the NEW paint job it deserves, it would be one of the most appreciated boats and photographed boats anywhere. This boat is truly one of a kind and deserves the attention and money it takes to keep it so.
White with Blue accents which bring out the air scoops on the side would be great.
To keep the same paint scheme is not right, bring this boat into the next generation.
:smile13:

firemanjim

Thanks for the input on the color scheme. I would like to change it but since I'm not made off money she'll have to stay the same for awhile...I was mearly wondering what other people thought of the name change. :smile15:

greaser

firemanjim said:
Thanks for the input on the color scheme. I would like to change it but since I'm not made off money she'll have to stay the same for awhile...I was mearly wondering what other people thought of the name change. :smile15:

Hey man, its your boat, dont worry what anyone else has to say about it. As long as you enjoy it, thats all that matters.

You still coming out to somerville sunday?

greaser

Sounds good. I should be getting to the ramp sometime between 1 and 2. We usually beach up somewhere close to the ramp. I'm sure boat traffic will be minimal, so we should have a great day on the water.

firemanjim

Sounds good to me. I added a water pressure guage to my tstat body too see what kind of pressure i'm pushing into the motor. I'm alittle curious. Don't want to blow water where it doesnt belong.

greaser

firemanjim said:
Hey greaser i'm fixing to do some massaging on my diverter to get it to go alittle higher. How much can I take off?

You have to be really careful when you do this. I wouldnt recomend it. But if you feel you reaaly need to, get with devilman before you start. His has been done, and he throws a monster tail. He has some pics of his he can post for you.

Devilman

MUAHAHAHAHAHA
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

:grin:

normal_1st_plowmans_016.jpg