Tim/Altair

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
He don't boat there ever since he got one of those prop things hanging under his boat! :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26:

Disturbed

I went down there weekend before last.  It was nice.  Even made it up to Tait's sandbar.  Real low though.  Trey went down last Saturday with the Rogers too. The water is good, it's just low.  All the grass is in BC.  LOL.

KONA77

Grass  :smile21: never saw any stinking grass, water a bit off color on Saturday but very cool and refreshing,  darn good day  :grin:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
So did like all the local hoodlems go to Bay City to make Kona cry so much? :smile21: :smile28:

KONA77

Patchman said:
KONA said:
The only one that has been there with me is Devilman    :cool:
Than why are you crying so much? :smile21:

I really have no idea what your talking about,  but if you say I am them I guess I am,  can't argue with an expert  clap.gif

Disturbed

I went down to Altair Saturday with the fish slayer to get the lay out of the river since the flood.  A lot has changed!  We really won't know how much and to what extent until the river drops another foot or so.  think.gif

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
DISTURBED said:
I went down to Altair Saturday with the fish slayer to get the lay out of the river since the flood.  A lot has changed!  We really won't know how much and to what extent until the river drops another foot or so.  think.gif
I'm putting new cables on my Fish Killer, so it will be ready for some Altair action! :grin:

Devilman

DISTURBED said:

I imagine so! How was the ramp, I remember once before when the water come up it was covered in mud... :cool:

Disturbed

We got a friend to come clean it off with an excavator.  He did a decent job for the most part.  It was a little tractor and couldn't get very far off into the river.  Trey had a heck of a time getting out with his little 2WD Toyota.  I made it half way up the ramp before I had to pull it down into 4WD.  All in all we probably cleaned 2 dump truck loads worth of mud off the ramp.  It was a couple feet thick in places.