Things that make you go hmmm..........

sturat

Why is this world so full of pessimists? Why do so many peeps always have to add a negative jab to other people.. I.E. Hey man that is really cool but....
I really hate these type of people along with all the one uppers.... crazy.gif
Sorry rant over I am now off the soap box.. Carry on and

HAPPY FRIDAY!!

Crusader

sturat said:
Why is this world so full of pessimists? Why do so many peeps always have to add a negative jab to other people.. I.E. Hey man that is really cool but....
I really hate these type of people along with all the one uppers.... crazy.gif
Sorry rant over I am now off the soap box.. Carry on and

HAPPY FRIDAY!!

hey man, I got one better than that!!! Lol...j/k

I know what you mean.....negativity sucks......happy people live longer!

Devilman

Is it kind of ironic that you are expressing negativity towards people that express negativity? lol!

Just messin Stu, hope you have a good one. Know what ya mean, ya just gotta filter that crap out & pay them no mind. Focus on the positives around you. Hard to do sometimes though.

ChryslerJet

Devilman said:
Focus on the positives around you.
Thats what I have to do If I let into all the negativity around me I would be in a bad mood all the time instead since i just throw that out and block it out I am always in a good mood.

pinkston.jon

scarabscs said:
Haters gonna Hate"

:smile30:

If you have haters you must be doing something right.

I have a buddy up North with a car lot & he's honest as they come & friendly. He's said for years now (being self-employed) that "if you're not in at least 1 lawsuit at any given time then you're not working hard enough." This threw me for a loop at first since he's a genuine guy, but after thinking how many people are out there for a handout &/or free-ride these days it makes sense...sad as that is.

Last Mohecian

Administrator
This place might get kinda boring if there weren't some of us stirring the pot on occasion.  I know I come across as an A$$ on here but if you meet me in person you will see it is only half true.  :smile27: