The THB Gallery is back!

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
We finally got the Gallery back! My son spent all day yesterday working on it and was able to recover most of the images. Obviously we can't recover images that where hosted elsewhere, but as long as you post them to the THB gallery, we will be able to back them up and keep them here. To access it, just click on the Media tab above. He was able to make since out of some of the event folders, but there where allot that where not categorized. So we have a large archive folder that houses those images. Now that it is back, we can hopefully start some new ones, and be able to share those memories for years to come! Thank you Cam for your hard work!

Last edited:

Devilman

Aw helllls yeah (y) Slow day today for me, I'll be on memory lane here for a bit. :D

Thanks Cameron, been looking forward to this for awhile! Appreciate the time and effort you spent on it. 😎

Devilman

Kenny i cant even remember how to find it lol
Haha yeah I couldn't find it at first either, thought Steve was bullshitting, lol. Up at the top where it says whats new, media, resources, and all that... click on media and it will take you to the pics