The Second American Revolution

Cheyenne Kid

Wow...if this doesn't make you think, then nothing will - Over 3 million hits !!

Obama telephoned Dr. Bob Basso from the White House to discuss the fact that he does not like this video which Dr. Basso made for YouTube.

He invited him to the White House to discuss this further with him. Dr. Basso was also told not to go public with the phone conversation. 

Dr. Basso decided to go public with it and Glenn Beck from Fox News and WABC 770 AM radio from New York is on top of this as well.

We are in the middle of an incoming dictatorship. 

We need to stop it now.

The Second American Revolution

Please see this video and then pass it on to your friends and neighbors.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeYscnFpEyA&feature=player_embedded

77Jet Star

NEVER TRUER WORDS SPOKEN HE IS RIGHT ON!!!!!  :smile15:                                                    OBAMA  :smile14:

vdrivenman

my family and several close friends have a contigency plan should our system fail. water,food,ammo,weapons,fuel,& items for bartering. the banking system will fail and the US dollar will be replaced by the euro.

yomama is also deferring troops to korea thinning our ranks here at home even more to the point where he could bring in NATO bluehats should an uprising occur.

then u would see the seizing of( or attempts) at seizing our personal weapons.  the best history book of all (the Bible) spells it out in black and white.

i didn't vote for him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pro53

Yea its going to happen in my lifetime I feel. Need more ammo for sure  :grin:
Your right Gary  :grin: It says it all in the bible.