THE ELIMINATOR IS GOING

Crusader

Just playing. I'm glad you sold it so quickly and are using the $$ for a good cause. Hope you still come out to Lavon from time to time.

Congrats!!!

WAFOBABY

HE was scared of all them CHEBBY's so he had to let it GO  :smile26:  Just kidding David hope you can get another one soon.

hillbilly68

soldier of fortune said:
yep a buddy's buddy he asked me about it, only thing i was wondering was why the hell are you running aluminum rods in a lake boat?

thats what was in it when i got it, i considered changing them out but did some homework on internet and asked around and everyone said they'd be fine, said the thing is after unloading off the trail to let it idle for a bit to let some heat get into the engine before hammering down on it hard..............

hillbilly68

well i got to take the eliminator out one more time to show the new owner how it performs, he was impressed at the way it handled, paid me my money and the eliminator is now on its way to the houston area with her new owner..............

hillbilly68

HellinnFrnt said:
yep saw it leaving sat behind a black truck ...

yep that was it... we took it to lewisville lake so i could take him for a test ride, was only there for bout 30 minutes.............