The ain't got no name event Saturday Dinner Thread

Disturbed

Devilman said:
DISTURBED said:
Patchman said:
DISTURBED said:
Patchman said:
Disturbed needs some of that, It's been awhile since we have seen him primed up! :evil: :evil: :evil:

OH NO!  Select 55s for me!
Meeeoooowwwww! :smile17:

Maybe I'll bring some Modelo.  :evil:

Sensing there may be a story here...  think.gif :smile16:

The pits a couple years ago.  The Patchman got tore down!  It doesn't  happen often. 

Devilman

DISTURBED said:
The pits a couple years ago.  The Patchman got tore down!  It doesn't  happen often.

Haha, dang... Hard to see that happening though, unless it was cans. He struggled opening the bottles last I seen, would take forever to get messed up at that pace, lol

Disturbed

Devilman said:
DISTURBED said:

Haha, dang... Hard to see that happening though, unless it was cans. He struggled opening the bottles last I seen, would take forever to get messed up at that pace, lol

LMAO!  I think they were cans!!!! 

Devilman

DISTURBED said:
LMAO!  I think they were cans!!!!

Had to have been... :grin:

far as the list, we'll bring some pork fajitas & fajita vegetables. 2 of us for sure, not sure about the other parties tagging along. :smile14:

TexasJet

I told Simon (the Brit) to bring pico de quillo and a desert. Me and Black are splitting the cost of the fajita meat, at least that's what he told me a few days ago.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Well it is looking like it may be closer to 70 if everyone who says they going actually shows up. John S and myself are getting some fajita meat as well! :smile17:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
John is bringing a grill, I was going to see if Black could bring one as well. Sounds like we are going to be doing some cooking. :smile30:

Devilman

I gotcha. Good thing about fajitas though is they cook fast & easy, so not like it will take a long time to get 'em done.