Texting while driving

Devilman

Texting.....
rolleyes.gif

Devilman

Ghost Rider said:
a good video to show your kids who are starting to drive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ttNgZDZruI

Its takes forever for videos to load on my computer, but damn, even the first minute in is some pretty powerful shit.... Definitely will make you think.

77Jet Star

I have had a cell phone since they came out and have never sent anyone a text message.I guess I never understood why you would text someone.If you have your phone in your hand anyway why not just call them??????Like I said I dont get it!!! TEXTING JUST SAY NO!!!! :smile14:

77Jet Star

:smile22: :smile22: :smile22: :smile22: I'll text ya on that on and raise ya one  :smile19: :smile19: :smile19:

spd500

I actually text alot . And I have been guilty of answering a text while on the road  :police: . Sometimes it is faster and easier to send a quick text instead of calling and getting into a long conversation . Sometimes it is a nice diversion while stuck in a meeting . There are lots of times when texting is acceptable but phone calls are not . But I do agree that it is a bad idea to text and drive . Most of the time I will only answer a text with a very short message when on the road .

duanehydro

I was cruising down Navarro the other day, (our busiest 7 lane street) and saw a teenager riding a crotch rocket, in shorts, no helmet, TEXTING while riding......one handed....smart kid. :smile12:

Devilman

Duanehydro said:
I was cruising down Navarro the other day, (our busiest 7 lane street) and saw a teenager riding a crotch rocket, in shorts, no helmet, TEXTING while riding......one handed....smart kid. :smile12:

Musta been an Obama voter..... :smile12: :smile17: