TexasJet's Videos: Google Page Link

TexasJet

D'man, thanks for putting up the link. Clip #4 is now available at Putfile. I started a thread in Videos etc.

Devilman

Hey Jeff, still nothing at Google, but I did find it at Putfile. Are you still putting them at both places or did you put it there by mistake maybe?

TexasJet

Devilman said:
Hey Jeff, still nothing at Google, but I did find it at Putfile. Are you still putting them at both places or did you put it there by mistake maybe?

They are at both sites. I downloaded to the Google site last night and checked my account this morning and video#4 was there. I had already posted the link to Putfile but some people can't seem to view the video at that site. OK, I just checked Google, it shows as downloaded but when you select it you get a "not ready for viewing" message. Try again later in the day.

greaser

TexasJet said:
Devilman said:

They are at both sites. I downloaded to the Google site last night and checked my account this morning and video#4 was there. I had already posted the link to Putfile but some people can't seem to view the video at that site. OK, I just checked Google, it shows as downloaded but when you select it you get a "not ready for viewing" message. Try again later in the day.

I guess they want to approve the video, that way they can make sure your arnt trying to post a video of you in the shower or something. :smile23:

TexasJet

greaser said:
TexasJet said:
Devilman said:

I guess they want to approve the video, that way they can make sure your arnt trying to post a video of you in the shower or something. :smile23:

I wouldn't even want to see a video of me in the shower.

TexasJet

Ghost Rider said:
Sweet job on the vids    :smile22: :smile22:

Thanks man. If it wasn't for Godspeed and his son helping me the vids wouldn't have happened. Next, I am going to put together something from the photo shoot where I got my avatar. I guess this site is "no boob shots", I guess.

greaser

TexasJet said:
Ghost Rider said:
Sweet job on the vids    :smile22: :smile22:

Thanks man. If it wasn't for Godspeed and his son helping me the vids wouldn't have happened. Next, I am going to put together something from the photo shoot where I got my avatar. I guess this site is "no boob shots", I guess.

You can send that copy to my email, that way I can tell if its to risque for THB :grin: