Sweet bus ride!

Devilman

Patchman said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll--DXOWPyA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTqo-4KUbA0
:smile17:

You gonna be able to hold on to that? :grin: My uncle has a Smith & Wesson .500 mag... thing has as little kick to it... but it will sure fukk up whatever you are shooting at, lol...

Devilman

DISTURBED said:
DUDE!  Having a Grizzly problem in Magnolia?  crazy.gif

Have you seen the size of the spiders that come crawling out of his scrap yard?  :cheesy:

Knotty Girl

That first guy shooting was a wimp, he just kept crying about shooting.  Set it down and shut up.  The girl in the second one was tougher than him. Just say'n

Oh and by the way when were in Morgan City LA there were bear crossing signs on the road.  I had Karol google it and sure enough there were bears around there.  crazy.gif

Disturbed

Devilman said:
DISTURBED said:
DUDE!  Having a Grizzly problem in Magnolia?  crazy.gif

Have you seen the size of the spiders that come crawling out of his scrap yard?  :cheesy:

LMAO!  Honestly, I've never seen a spider over there.  I just figured he had always kept everything chemically treated for spiders. 

Devilman

DISTURBED said:
LMAO!  Honestly, I've never seen a spider over there.  I just figured he had always kept everything chemically treated for spiders.

As long as some of that stuff has been sitting there, I think he'd have to hose the place down with Agent Orange just to down to where they hang out. :grin:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm getting ready for the Apocalypse! Got multiple of everything, and it's all old so it will run after the giant solar flare takes out all electronics! You guys will be sending me carrier pigeons asking for me to deliver stored goods! Come land or water I have covered! Now I'm working on the air part! think.gif

Disturbed

Patchman said:
I'm getting ready for the Apocalypse! Got multiple of everything, and it's all old so it will run after the giant solar flare takes out all electronics! You guys will be sending me carrier pigeons asking for me to deliver stored goods! Come land or water I have covered! Now I'm working on the air part! think.gif

:smile26: :smile20: :smile20: :smile20: :smile20:

Devilman

DISTURBED said:
Patchman said:

For some reason this comes to mind, lol...

summer12-road-warrior.jpg

Knotty Girl

Devilman said:
DISTURBED said:
Patchman said:

For some reason this comes to mind, lol...

summer12-road-warrior.jpg

Now that is funny right there  clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Here goes that movie Bromance thing again! This is like watching the courting of the wild Himalayan Snowcock! :smile26:

Disturbed

Patchman said:
Here goes that movie Bromance thing again! This is like watching the courting of the wild Himalayan Snowcock! :smile26:

think.gif think.gif think.gif think.gif think.gif

Never saw that one....
Was it on PBS?

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
DISTURBED said:
Patchman said:

think.gif think.gif think.gif think.gif think.gif

Never saw that one....
Was it on PBS?
If it was on PBS, you most definitely would have seen it. I think it was on Jock Custo once! :smile28: