Sweet bus ride!

Chevy2184

f7b51d403b2cbc883e283f9315f39d70.jpg

Sent from my shop setting in my boat making motor noises

Devilman

DISTURBED said:
Might need a platform similar to that to mount some hardware on before too much longer.

I believe I am picking up what you are laying down.... :smile14: :smile30:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Devilman said:
DISTURBED said:
Might need a platform similar to that to mount some hardware on before too much longer.

I believe I am picking up what you are laying down.... :smile14: :smile30:
Uh is this some kind of BFF thing again? You two in some kind of bromance? think.gif

Devilman

Uh no... I was under the assumption he was talking about some sort of mobile artillery vehicle type of thing. For a SHTF / zombie apocalypse type of scenario... whichever comes first. :grin:

Disturbed

Devilman said:
Uh no... I was under the assumption he was talking about some sort of mobile artillery vehicle type of thing. For a SHTF / zombie apocalypse type of scenario... whichever comes first. :grin:

:smile30:

Something that could be armored and weaponized. 

Devilman

DISTURBED said:

There is a little place outside of Edna that has a bunch of old school buses for sale... minus the substantial 4x4 running gear pictured above unfortunately... :grin:

Leave it to Steve to gay it all up, lol.... crazy.gif :cheesy:

Disturbed

Devilman said:
DISTURBED said:

There is a little place outside of Edna that has a bunch of old school buses for sale... minus the substantial 4x4 running gear pictured above unfortunately... :grin:

Leave it to Steve to gay it all up, lol.... crazy.gif :cheesy:

No doubt.......  :smile26:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Hay, it's you too kabobs doing the talking. I'm merely a spectator on this one! But on another note, they just opened up a new shooting range just down the road from work! I guess it's time for that firearm I have been dreaming of for the last four years.  think.gif :smile14:

Devilman

Patchman said:
Hay, it's you too kabobs doing the talking. I'm merely a spectator on this one!

yeah yeah yeah, spectator whatever.... :rolleyes: :cheesy:

Patchman said:
But on another note, they just opened up a new shooting range just down the road from work! I guess it's time for that firearm I have been dreaming of for the last four years.  think.gif :smile14:

Finally gonna bust loose for a Red Ryder huh? Or you gonna step up to a pellet gun. :grin:

oldbuck40

Devilman said:
Patchman said:
Hay, it's you too kabobs doing the talking. I'm merely a spectator on this one!

yeah yeah yeah, spectator whatever.... :rolleyes: :cheesy:

Patchman said:
But on another note, they just opened up a new shooting range just down the road from work! I guess it's time for that firearm I have been dreaming of for the last four years.  think.gif :smile14:

Finally gonna bust loose for a Red Ryder huh? Or you gonna step up to a pellet gun. :grin:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Devilman

From that slingshot link: You got Steve at 2:45 in, lol....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuwXQ4DqaIg