Sweedish Jet Boat!!!

jimsplace

Only a jet boater would think it's cool hosing down a car on the bridge and then doing the bridge again.
Sorry for being a hater, but too many around here do the same and think it's funny.
    :smile17:

Chevy2184

Them their paths they are running on SURE look a little narrow? 😳 and the little boat sounds good! Seem to have a nice little whistle to it?! 😎

Dry Dock

A nice supercharger whistle....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj2NiyiRKG0

5 cyl Volvo? 400hp?? whew........

WFO

jimsplace said:
Only a jet boater would think it's cool hosing down a car on the bridge and then doing the bridge again.
Sorry for being a hater, but too many around here do the same and think it's funny.

Isn't that the shit those folks are all over the world.  whatever.gif

Crusader

WFO said:
jimsplace said:

Isn't that the s*** those folks are all over the world.  whatever.gif

It appears in the video that the van was purposely placed there...as were the two pedestrians.

Devilman

Crusader said:
It appears in the video that the van was purposely placed there...as were the two pedestrians.

Common sense & rational thought have no place on the internet.... what are you, new here?
confused.gif

Keep that up & you are going to ruin the illusion for some folks that everything seen on the internet is true.
rolleyes.gif
Bonjour!  :grin:

jimsplace

Crusader said:
WFO said:
jimsplace said:

I must have missed that.
The way the camera operator laughed and the individuals ran, I didn't get that impression.
What makes you think it was all a set up?
I'm not saying it wasn't, but I didn't see that.

ChryslerJet

jimsplace said:
Crusader said:
WFO said:
jimsplace said:

I must have missed that.
The way the camera operator laughed and the individuals ran, I didn't get that impression.
What makes you think it was all a set up?
I'm not saying it wasn't, but I didn't see that.
First off who parks their van in a middle of a bridge?  it is obviously parked there and not moving.

Devilman

ChryslerJet said:
First off who parks their van in a middle of a bridge?  it is obviously parked there and not moving.

Apparently v-drivers do, since Jim thinks its real, lol. :cheesy: Jeez, first Cliff & now you CJ, you guys are just fukking things up with the reason & logic you are bringing to the boards today aren't you. :rolleyes: :grin:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
scarabscs said:
That home made jet runs faster than some of the jets on this forum  :smile17:  And its a 5 cylinder!!!! lmao
And it's faster than your 502 powered boat! :smile26: :smile28:

jimsplace

Devilman said:
ChryslerJet said:

Apparently v-drivers do, since Jim thinks its real, lol. :cheesy: Jeez, first Cliff & now you CJ, you guys are just fukking things up with the reason & logic you are bringing to the boards today aren't you. :rolleyes: :grin:

Maybe they're right, the van could have been there for a quick wash job.
Just because I think something is real doesn't necessarily mean I would do it.
It doesn't mean I wouldn't too.  Who knows, it depends on what day it is.
Today is Friday -- I think.

jimsplace

scarabscs said:
That home made jet runs faster than some of the jets on this forum  :smile17:  And its a 5 cylinder!!!! lmao

There's nothing unusual about jet boats running on 5 cylinders.
A lot of the guys around here do it.