Super Bowl football pot

spd500

I have decided to sell squares for the super bowl and the grand prize for the final score is going to be my Kona . Turnkey ,ready to go to the lake .
IMAG0218_zps1698cde2.jpg

spd500

$135 per square . 1st and 3rd pays $1250 , half pays $1500 . Final score gets the boat , no 4th .

Squares are numbered 1-100 from top left corner of grid , everyone can just let me know what number they want . We will draw numbers at a local bar so anyone that wants to be there can come participate in the drawing .

spd500

Lots of squares gone already  jump.gif I don't think it will take too long for them to sell out , so if you want in let me know .

spd500

OK , since it has been asked and it seems that some people might actually be interested in what I am doing I will share some information on the subject .

The State of Texas laws on the subject of football pots as I understand them say that they are legal only if there is no profit made off of the pot by the person running the pot , or if at least 10% of the proceeds goes to charity . I really don't think I am making a profit off of the pot , because I am selling the boat for a fair price . But just to be sure that I am staying well within the law I am donating 10% of the proceeds of the pot to my personal favorite charity , Autism Speaks . I have long been a big fan of this particular group because they do so much to advocate for the needs of children and adults with autism in public schools , higher education , with medical coverage , and in the work force as adults . As the parent of a child with autism I am always watching the politics of what is going on behind the scenes with legislation that greatly effects my child's medical coverage , as well as her rights in the school setting , and Autism Speaks has always been a great resource to help keep people informed .