Sunday afternoon, all summer long.

Crusader

Well it looks like the weather for Sunday 3/15/14 has turned for the worse.... High temperature of 53F, winds NNW at 23mph..... 10% chance of rain.

Saturday 3/15/14 weather sux too....80% chance of rain.

Randyj

Crusader said:
Well it looks like the weather for Sunday 3/15/14 has turned for the worse.... High temperature of 53F, winds NNW at 23mph..... 10% chance of rain.

Saturday 3/15/14 weather sux too....80% chance of rain.
The weather sucks every weekend. I need to run my boat, but want some nice weather.

Crusader

SecondAggie said:
Yep sir~!  Weather is looking bad for lake testing~!

Hopefully we can at least get some rain out of it though!!!

Rickey, inquiring minds wanna know. How'd your testing go on Saturday?

This coming Sunday 3/23 looks like it's going to be an okay day. Lavon? Hubbard?

Crusader

Next Sunday 3/30/14 looks to be shaping up to be a nice day! 77f with a 0% chance of rain, winds SSE @11mph...

Ya, I know Sunday is a week away, but so far it's starting to look promising for a gathering.

I heard Collin park marinas north ramp has been extended / lengthened  and is open now..... Possibly hang there? Especially since the wind is SSE?

EDIT: I just spoke with the Marina and they said the north ramp is officially open!

Crusader

I know a few of us are going to Donnies property this weekend...however a few of us are not. The weather looks pretty good for Sunday....anyone up for meeting up at Collin park north ramp sunday?

Randyj

Crusader said:
I know a few of us are going to Donnies property this weekend...however a few of us are not. The weather looks pretty good for Sunday....anyone up for meeting up at Collin park north ramp sunday?
I would like to run mine some more. The wind is gonna have to cooperate though.

Crusader

Randyj said:
Crusader said:
I would like to run mine some more. The wind is gonna have to cooperate though.

Right now it's forecast SSE @ 15mph....not sure how hard that's gonna hit the north ramp.

Randyj

Probably white caps into the ramp if it is southeast. Only one way to know though. Worst case scenario is a few cabs in the parking lot.

Randyj

2014Liberator said:
weather is clear anyone going to the lake today?  We are thinking about loading up and going...
Be safe, too windy for me. This weather is driving me crazy, but God knows we need some rain.

Crusader

Hey y'all...I know this up coming Sunday is Easter Sunday....but is anyone going to go to the lake in the afternoon?

Forecast for Sunday at Lavon is: 30% chance of rain, High temp of 76F and winds SSE @ 12mph.