Submissions!

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Crusader said:
THB decal
I;m working on something like this as well. It will be a little different deal from the other more simple stickers. ( Thanks for the re-post) clap.gif clap.gif

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
farmo83 said:
That boat looks familiar think.gif
That's not the one I was planning on using, although it is a very good looking boat! :smile17: :smile17: :smile17:

jimsplace

Patchman said:
Like this one! :smile14:

While I think that image does look nice, I think this site and FB roots still lie with the dragboats and not so much cruisers.  I would prefer to see a flat, a hydro or jetboat as a base for logos if a boat image is necessary.  If one looks at the Gallery Photos on the left hand side of this page, I think you'll get the idea.  Think in terms of Plowmans, Tawakoni, lavon, SDBA or Lucas Oil. IMO
      :smile17:

Drumzilla

jimsplace said:
Patchman said:

While I think that image does look nice, I think this site and FB roots still lie with the dragboats and not so much cruisers.  I would prefer to see a flat, a hydro or jetboat as a base for logos if a boat image is necessary.  If one looks at the Gallery Photos on the left hand side of this page, I think you'll get the idea.  Think in terms of Plowmans, Tawakoni, lavon, SDBA or Lucas Oil. IMO

clap.gif    Hell use Henry's Lucky Draw !!

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
DrumZilla said:
jimsplace said:
Patchman said:

clap.gif    Hell use Henry's Lucky Draw !!
I'm working on it. The catch is making the image vinyl sticker friendly! :smile30:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Cam still has some work to do to it, but a sneak peak at what we are thinking for THB stickers.  think.gif
And no that is not E.T. driving the boat! :smile14:

Attachments

• 20180321_204648 (1).jpg
    20180321_204648 (1).jpg
    5 MB · Views: 54

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm trying. The days have been crazy at work. I have two hours in the office in the morning than it's on the road till 5:00. Then time to go home and work at the shop till around 8:00. So getting stuff done is been a little trying lately! crazy.gif

Devilman

Patchman said:
I'm trying. The days have been crazy at work. I have two hours in the office in the morning than it's on the road till 5:00. Then time to go home and work at the shop till around 8:00. So getting stuff done is been a little trying lately! crazy.gif

d33e2e8d625bd63555a47a3b38a92a06.jpg

:smile16:

jimsplace

Patch, you're dealing with a tough crowd.

Seriously, I commend you for doing what you can in the time you have. 

clap.gif