Steele Creek

Devilman

Mmmmmm Steele Creek would sure be nice right now... Cool glassy water. :smile17:

Dang Billy, Iowa?  :smile26:

Devilman

Patchman said:
I could use a weekend at the Lodge! :smile14:
I thought you put the lodge on the black list  think.gif

But yes, weekend there sounds great. :smile16:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
My wife has banned the ring and hook game! But we where getting pretty good towards the end! :smile30:

Devilman

Copy that on the ring game... Now that we have a porch with some wood posts, may have to make one of those myself. think.gif :smile16:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Devilman said:
Copy that on the ring game... Now that we have a porch with some wood posts, may have to make one of those myself. think.gif :smile16:
Turns out David and I get highly competitive when it comes to ring toss! :smile17:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
customtouch said:
Better bring your A game to the lodge next time Steve!! Who says I'm competative?

Oh I see, guess I need to seriously step up my game! What is that car in front of your shop? Looks like a Foxbody! think.gif

customtouch

Patchman said:
customtouch said:
Better bring your A game to the lodge next time Steve!! Who says I'm competative?

Oh I see, guess I need to seriously step up my game! What is that car in front of your shop? Looks like a Foxbody! think.gif

Yeah, that is the stunt car my buddy and I built for the youth outreach we were doing. He was in town last week and we were giving some kids rides. Not a Ford fan but that car has taken a licking and kept on ticking. We built it about 14-15 yrs ago and it has been ridden hard and put up wet but still runs good.