Steele Creek is open

jimsplace

jump.gif
I guess I've run out of time and excuses for not getting the Cole ready.
That sounds good, Ill be there. 
It'll be good getting back on the water.

beaverfab

DJ Steele Creek is a park on the Brazos river at the north end of Lake Whitney, we put in at the first ramp and go south 1/2 mile to a beach come play. clap.gif

EOSpeed

Today at 4:00 PM lake is 1.88 feet. Just like my dogs some time they do right. The turbo motor looked better in there.
                                                                        :smile17:

Attachments

• DSC00050.JPG
    DSC00050.JPG
    115.8 KB · Views: 125

jimsplace

EOSpeed said:
Today at 4:00 PM lake is 1.88 feet. Just like my dogs some time they do right. The turbo motor looked better in there.

So, what are you going to do?  Does the turbo go back in or does the tunnel ram stay in?
That's a really nice boat, regardless of whether it has a turbo or tunnel ram.

73 Sanger Flat

With all of this rain last weekend and more on the way , there is no way I can get my boat out of the carport area .. Are you guys still going ?? If it does not rain anymore and my yard dries out some , I might try .. The boat is ready I think .. I had to change fuel pumps and put the old fuel pump  back on Saturday . I hope it will work .. It was holding 7.5 lbs of pressure , so I think I am ready .. Trying to find a rebuild kit for a Carter fuel pump #  M 7901 G .. Part # 888-562  .. Everyone is out of rebuild kits that I have called .

jimsplace

I think I'll postpone going until the water goes down some.
It's risen about 5 feet the past several days and with more rain forecast, it doesn't look good.
    :smile18:

73 Sanger Flat

No way I will make it now .. We got over 5 inches of rain yesterday at my house . I vacuum water for 5 hours yesterday trying to get the house dried out .. Our street was on the local news channel from all the water .. The Firetruck and car that was stuck was about 10 house down from me .. This rain can stop for a little while please .. Hopefully we will be able to go out in 3-4 weeks

jimsplace

Brazos River Rat ( Billy ) said:
No way I will make it now .. We got over 5 inches of rain yesterday at my house . I vacuum water for 5 hours yesterday trying to get the house dried out .. Our street was on the local news channel from all the water .. The Firetruck and car that was stuck was about 10 house down from me .. This rain can stop for a little while please .. Hopefully we will be able to go out in 3-4 weeks

This certainly is not what I had in mind for the summer 2016 boating season.

:smile19:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
beaverfab said:
This SUCKS, I am out of town for the next 3 weeks racing. Really wanted to go burn up some 100LL. :smile25:
Well you won't be alone! :smile17:

Disturbed

beaverfab said:
This SUCKS, I am out of town for the next 3 weeks racing. Really wanted to go burn up some 100LL. :smile25:

I feel your pain.  I was hoping to sneak down to Altair this weekend with the flatty.  Ain't gonna happen with LCRA releasing water from Travis via floodgates.  :smile25:

73 Sanger Flat

Granbury got another 3-4 inches of Rain last night .. The rain can stop anytime and come back in August .. We had more flooding in Granbury last night .. This pic from from just a couple of days ago , about 10 houses down from me - Western Hills Harbor entrance off of 377 ..

Attachments

• Granbury 5-31-2016.jpg
    Granbury 5-31-2016.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 66

jimsplace

Brazos River Rat ( Billy ) said:
Granbury got another 3-4 inches of Rain last night .. The rain can stop anytime and come back in August .. We had more flooding in Granbury last night .. This pic from from just a couple of days ago , about 10 houses down from me - Western Hills Harbor entrance off of 377 ..

Didn't you and your wife want a lake front property?

Seriously, are you doing OK?