Steele Creek Boogie

The 25th of April at Steele Creek Morgan, Tx will the first stop on the Texas performance boat tour.
Bring your boats. Flatties, jets, pontoons, cruisers, etc. Bring your Grills, Family and friends.
It is time to shine, prepare and be ready for the the 2020 boating season. Come out and see old friends and make new friends. Leave em on the trailer or run em on the river. This is not a race. It is for fun and everyones enjoyment. We will judge boats, motors, tow rigs and who travels the furthest.
Over nite accomodations are totally up to you if you wish to stay the weekend. Plowmans was still closed as of 3 weeks ago due to flood damage.
Come out and have a fun time on the river

73 Sanger Flat

I am starting to clean on my boat.. What  a pain it is to polish stuff .. If I take stuff off , I will have it powered coated before it goes back on .. .. This  polishing SUCKS .. Can't wait to get out to Steel Creek , one of my Favorite places to go ..

beaverfab

Hopping to make after wanting 4weeks to get my boat to the  upholstery shop then  3 days later he calls and can not do my boat??? So it’s wate 4 weeks to into a new upholstery shop or do it myself. Went to get plywood 200, material, foam, thread, and glue 335 used radial arm saw 100 the fun begins  jump.gifthat saved me 2965.00 we will see if it that much fun.

73 Sanger Flat

That really sucks of that upholstery shop in Granbury to do that ..  Wish you luck JJ .. I would not know where to begin doing something like that ..