Steel Creek SUNDAY 9-11-2016

FL350

Administrator
Check it out Billy. Instead of of the old plowmans, we will rename it 2nd annual Lake Whitney Fun Run.

jimsplace

Brazos River Rat ( Billy ) said:
Not sure about Oct 1st yet .. Need to check out the boat ramp and water first .. I will most likely will be down there  for that weekend .. My boat likes to be there for Oct 1st weekend for some reason . so I won't argue with the boat and just go along ..
Jim- Glad the boat started .. Make sure you have registartion and inspection on both trailer and the Escalade this time .. Hopefully you will put the boat it in the water and make some passes .. I have not seen it in the watewr for a while ..

Ha, Ha.  All is in order.  I'll go check just to make sure though.
You're not the only one who hasn't seen it in the water for a while.

customtouch

FL350 said:
Check it out Billy. Instead of of the old plowmans, we will rename it 2nd annual Lake Whitney Fun Run.

Even if there is no Poker Run we should still have a get together but we should decide early enough for us out of towners to get a room if Indian Lodge is still open. It is a bit far for a day trip for most of us and I remember last year there were a bunch of hunters booking rooms a the lodge. We should be booking pretty soon if we are going to do it. So what does everyone think?

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
customtouch said:
FL350 said:

Even if there is no Poker Run we should still have a get together but we should decide early enough for us out of towners to get a room if Indian Lodge is still open. It is a bit far for a day trip for most of us and I remember last year there were a bunch of hunters booking rooms a the lodge. We should be booking pretty soon if we are going to do it. So what does everyone think?
I'm ready to get something on the books. I had a blast last year! :smile17:

73 Sanger Flat

I am planning to be there . Going to try and get Galen ( brother in law ) from Kansas City to bring his Hydro down also .. It was a blast last year , good water , weather and people plus a few nice boats also makes for a nice day .. jump.gif

jimsplace

Looks like the October 1st week-end looks good for Steele creek.
The Ramp was cleaned up and the park looked like it was in good shape.
The water couldn't have been better today.  Very, very light wind and almost no other boats. jump.gif

73 Sanger Flat

It was fun seeing everyone yesterday .. I had fun right up to the big POP on my engine .. Oh well , repair it this winter maybe if the damage is not too bad .. I posted pis in my old Post ..

FL350

Administrator
Heard about the motor. That sucks. Btw did you guys talk about a poker run for October 1. some customers are inquiring and need to know if they need to make reservations.