Steel Creek SUNDAY 9-11-2016

73 Sanger Flat

Look like we are heading to Steel Creek SUNDAY 9-11-2016 .. Come out and join us at the ramp .. I should be there about 9:00 am .. Hope my boat still floats .. See you there

EOSpeed

Fill the nitrous bottle and add some c-16. The TP will be ready to kick ass.. 
                                                                            jump.gif

Dry Dock

Brazos River Rat ( Billy ) said:
Look like we are heading to Steel Creek SUNDAY 9-11-2016 .. Come out and join us at the ramp .. I should be there about 9:00 am .. Hope my boat still floats .. See you there

Heard any boat not floated this year has lost it's float?  Be careful Billy..............Take inner tubes.

uh oh I know another one that has lost it then also!

Disturbed

think.gif think.gif think.gif think.gif think.gif think.gif

Very tempting.  I need to see if this Wheatland jet lag goes away.  Traveling anywhere over 30 minutes away doesn't sound to appealing at this point.  :smile20:

EOSpeed

DRIVE FASTER.
                                                          :smile17:

73 Sanger Flat

Remember this is Sunday .. Wayne I have a bunch of pool noodles up the the bow just in case .. Hope I remember how to drive this thing ..

jimsplace

I think some of us have been waiting until they opened the boat ramps for where we go.
Are you going to be there?
    :smile17:

FL350

Administrator
Unfortunately no. I'm in the engine room today assembling one for a Cigarette. Putting the engine and drive in Sunday.

However now that the race season is winding down, and the weather will be cooling off, its time to have a Poker Run somewhere!

customtouch

Probably won't make it this weekend but are you planning a trip in Oct like last year?  I would be in for that and that might even be a good time for a Poker Run like FL350 suggested. think.gif

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
customtouch said:
Probably won't make it this weekend but are you planning a trip in Oct like last year?  I would be in for that and that might even be a good time for a Poker Run like FL350 suggested. think.gif
I like the way you think! :smile17:

jimsplace

I fired the boat up today and it still runs.
Now, if I can find my map to the river, i'll be in good shape.
See Ya.
    jump.gif

73 Sanger Flat

Not sure about Oct 1st yet .. Need to check out the boat ramp and water first .. I will most likely will be down there  for that weekend .. My boat likes to be there for Oct 1st weekend for some reason . so I won't argue with the boat and just go along ..
Jim- Glad the boat started .. Make sure you have registartion and inspection on both trailer and the Escalade this time .. Hopefully you will put the boat it in the water and make some passes .. I have not seen it in the watewr for a while ..