STATISTICS

Disturbed

Crusader said:
Brazos River Rat ( Billy ) said:
I still use Facebook .. I use it to keep up with my Daughter and the four Grand kids.. I am still a die hard fan of THB .. I know I have not been on here a lot lately , got that dam Winter depression and some personal s*** going on .. Looking forward to spring already .. I HATE winter ..
I fell and busted my head open while in Casper WY for Christmas .Freaking -12 below and ice about 6-8 inches deep everywhere . Should have gotten a couple of staples but i did not , my Nurse daughter took care of me but she wanted to take me to the ER. . Got a CT scan done and can't believe it came back OK ..  Couldn't find my little pea brain though but everything else was OK on the inside ..
Back on subject -- we need to keep this site active .. Hope 2016 is good for everyone .. See you on the water in Spring ..

Dang.  Billy, I'm sorry man.  I hope things get better for you.

I think the one thing people have with this forum is the inability to easily post pictures into a thread. On FB, it's an easy process.......but on this forum, it's not so easy to upload pictures right from your mobile device.

The Tapatalk APP is quite simple to use and upload photos.

Devilman

I still use Facebook .. I use it to keep up with my Daughter and the four Grand kids.. I am still a die hard fan of THB .. I know I have not been on here a lot lately , got that dam Winter depression and some personal s*** going on .. Looking forward to spring already .. I HATE winter ..
I fell and busted my head open while in Casper WY for Christmas .Freaking -12 below and ice about 6-8 inches deep everywhere . Should have gotten a couple of staples but i did not , my Nurse daughter took care of me but she wanted to take me to the ER. . Got a CT scan done and can't believe it came back OK ..  Couldn't find my little pea brain though but everything else was OK on the inside ..
Back on subject -- we need to keep this site active .. Hope 2016 is good for everyone .. See you on the water in Spring ..

Damn Billy, that sux! Glad to hear it wasn't any worse, head injury can be no joke. I hear you on looking forward to springtime. :cool:

TexasJet

Crusader said:

Dang.  Billy, I'm sorry man.  I hope things get better for you.

I think the one thing people have with this forum is the inability to easily post pictures into a thread. On FB, it's an easy process.......but on this forum, it's not so easy to upload pictures right from your mobile device.

I don't have any problems loading from my LG2 straight to this website. Make sure your resolution is not to high. Mine is 1280 x 960 which is 1 meg. Anything bigger and it won't load up.

jimsplace

Sorry to hear about the accident Billy.  I hope everything is OK now.
I seem to remember hearing you saying something about being hard headed, but I don't think you needed to prove it.
I don't recall anyone's arguing the point.
    :smile17: