STATISTICS

Disturbed

I was just looking at the forum statistics.  You can definitely tell that fagbook has hit this forum's membership participation. 

Chevy2184

Couldn't tell you how to log onto it? Never been on it! And don't think I care to! All I hear about fagbook is drama!! Don't need none of that!

Sent from my shop setting in my boat making motor noises

Devilman

I don't get the attraction of it myself, but to each their own I guess. The HEYLAM factor is just way too high for me...

Disturbed

I get that it's easy to use and all that but, the information is almost instantly lost.  crazy.gif

I like the idea of picking up a conversation that was dropped awhile back and going some more.

Disturbed

Devilman said:
I don't get the attraction of it myself, but to each their own I guess. The HEYLAM factor is just way too high for me...

There's that too.  I know of a few people that seem to be addicted to taking selfies.  ALL THE TIME!  So many times I want to say, "You ain't all that!" "Delete that shit!"  LOL.

Devilman

DISTURBED said:
I get that it's easy to use and all that but, the information is almost instantly lost.  crazy.gif

I like the idea of picking up a conversation that was dropped awhile back and going some more.

Most of what is posted on FB is not necessarily for informational purposes.  :wink: So if/when it gets lost its of little consequence as more similar content will be along shortly to take its place. :grin:

And this isn't meant for just the THB FB page, its for all of FB in general... just wanted to add to prevent any butthurtedness.... lol :grin:

Devilman

DISTURBED said:
There's that too.  I know of a few people that seem to be addicted to taking selfies.  ALL THE TIME!  So many times I want to say, "You ain't all that!" "Delete that s***!"  LOL.

I just started blocking people so I don't see all their stupid chit whenever I do go on there. :cheesy:

Disturbed

Devilman said:
DISTURBED said:

Most of what is posted on FB is not necessarily for informational purposes.  :wink: So if/when it gets lost its of little consequence as more similar content will be along shortly to take its place. :grin:

And this isn't meant for the THB FB page, its for all of FB in general... just wanted to add to prevent any butthurtedness.... lol :grin:

There's no doubt that you're a THB forum die hard!  Almost 281 days being logged into the forum!  :smile26:

FL350

Administrator
And this isn't meant for the THB FB page, its for all of FB in general... just wanted to add to prevent any butthurtedness.... lol :grin:
I meant it for them!

Knotty Girl

FB has its place but will never take the place of THB.  I like it to keep up with fellow racers.  There is a lot of crap to wade through however. Those that stay want to, I am personally glad some have left.  Oh by the way I have blocked some of those on FB also.  :smile30:

jimsplace

I have to agree with what's being posted here.
I didn't join FB for a long time, but it seemed like there were thing happening that I missed or didn't know about, but then it was said, O' it was over on FB.
So I joined, I don't know where all of that information went, because I don't see it now.

I see a lot of names I don't recognize there, and I certainly don't get any information.
The information on this site is so much better organized and easier to follow.

I hate to see the group split up because sometimes it gets a little quiet here, but it is what it is.
I'm just glad some of you guys are still hanging around too.
HAPPY NEW YEAR.
            clap.gif

73 Sanger Flat

I still use Facebook .. I use it to keep up with my Daughter and the four Grand kids.. I am still a die hard fan of THB .. I know I have not been on here a lot lately , got that dam Winter depression and some personal shit going on .. Looking forward to spring already .. I HATE winter ..
I fell and busted my head open while in Casper WY for Christmas .Freaking -12 below and ice about 6-8 inches deep everywhere . Should have gotten a couple of staples but i did not , my Nurse daughter took care of me but she wanted to take me to the ER. . Got a CT scan done and can't believe it came back OK ..  Couldn't find my little pea brain though but everything else was OK on the inside ..
Back on subject -- we need to keep this site active .. Hope 2016 is good for everyone .. See you on the water in Spring ..

Crusader

Brazos River Rat ( Billy ) said:
I still use Facebook .. I use it to keep up with my Daughter and the four Grand kids.. I am still a die hard fan of THB .. I know I have not been on here a lot lately , got that dam Winter depression and some personal s*** going on .. Looking forward to spring already .. I HATE winter ..
I fell and busted my head open while in Casper WY for Christmas .Freaking -12 below and ice about 6-8 inches deep everywhere . Should have gotten a couple of staples but i did not , my Nurse daughter took care of me but she wanted to take me to the ER. . Got a CT scan done and can't believe it came back OK ..  Couldn't find my little pea brain though but everything else was OK on the inside ..
Back on subject -- we need to keep this site active .. Hope 2016 is good for everyone .. See you on the water in Spring ..

Dang.  Billy, I'm sorry man.  I hope things get better for you.

I think the one thing people have with this forum is the inability to easily post pictures into a thread. On FB, it's an easy process.......but on this forum, it's not so easy to upload pictures right from your mobile device.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Hope you get well soon Billy, I guess having a hard head pays off every now and then! :smile16:

whitetrash148

Hope things get better for you quick, Billy!  I hate to admit it but I have lurked on Facecrap, like Knotty only to keep up with some of the racing info. and my sons and their families. Not facecrap but Jimsplace you sure do take alot of verble abuse over on Performance Boat. Each to his own concerning facecrap but I would hate to see this site go away!