Started a Hydrographic shop

Swindoll's hydrographix design

So that being said it's a small business and I hope to grow, along with whatever business you guys need! I can do all kinds of stuff here's a few I've been working on a few guns, valve covers air cleaners, Deer heads, side vents, scoops, etc! as long as I can fit it in my tank and get wet it can be done! I plane on bring some sample pieces to Sumerville for RTC! If anyone wants to see any of my work just let me know!! I'll be in the scarab!

Thanks Mike
281 6915807

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    964 KB · Views: 162
Thank you guys, and by the way the valve covers or a set I bought and dipped for show and sale! so if anyone wantsyour boat bling'd out now, they or for sale! BBC billet rail!

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I need you to do the pump bowl on my Hawaiian with that dollar bill pattern! :smile13: :smile13: :smile13:

Devilman

Thats pretty badass. Looking forward to checking the stuff out this weekend. Congrats on the new venture! clap.gif

Thanks Duane!! And I have some good samples pieces I'll be putting in the boat! Just ask me y'all will love them! Good deal I'm glad y'all like it!

TintMan said:
how much are the valve covers Mike?

$200 there brand new and dipped! never been bolted up still in the box!

Or if you want yours dipped it's $150! That's includes prep prim paint dip and a good hard auto clear! bling.gif

Well I haven't posted no update on here in a while so I figured I would post some pix of some of the work I've been doing! What y'all think! This is just some of it! Don't want to bore y'all with all of it!

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Way cool! My son wants to do his new gun! I'll get some stuff together and give you a hollar! :smile16: