spotted a tx-20?

jetboat

driving thru 121 in lewisville yesterday,spotted a fadded grey belive tx=20 outboard at i think a boat or auto shop just before 35w.anyone know whos?

Devilman

Kinda makes ya wonder what all stuff is out there, off the boards so to speak... Couple weeks ago I saw a boat being towed out on 59, pretty sure it was a Vdrive. Red, white, & blue, velocity stacks with over the transom pipes on it (not headers, the other kind).... Surprised I didn't go into the median tryin to get a better look at it, lol....

Also know where there is an Avenger like mine sitting out in the country.... Stopped by the house one day to see what was up with it, but nobody was around. Never seen it moved from where it sits under that carport....

jetboat

kenny, only if you want to,check it out,and now that i'am retarted,(retired) id restore it for you,at a nonmal cost.

Devilman

That would be awesome. I don't use the one I have enough, much less having 2 of them sitting there, lol...  You got me confused with these ballers around here, having multiple boats & shit, lol.... :grin:

I'll be happy to try & get the number for you though, if you want to get it for yourself. :smile15:

NotImportant-1

Devilman said:
That would be awesome. I don't use the one I have enough, much less having 2 of them sitting there, lol...  You got me confused with these ballers around here, having multiple boats & shit, lol.... :grin:

I'll be happy to try & get the number for you though, if you want to get it for yourself. :smile15:

Who you talking about willis???????????????????????????????????????????

I don't want to mention names but you know Oldbuck gets all pissy when you cal him a BALLER

:smile23:

Devilman

Esabataj said:

I don't want to mention names but you know Oldbuck gets all pissy when you cal him a BALLER

Aw, I was just stirrin the pot a little is all. Didn't mean nothin by it. :smile15:

Oldbuck stays pissy, don't matter what you call him, lmao.... :smile23:

pro53

By the way  :grin:
Pulled 2 ceiling fan down and replaced them yesterday. Put the old one in my garage. Still got roof for 2 more. It was an 9 beer night last night  :cool:
Yea 2 boats is 2 many  :grin:

Devilman

Nothing wrong with that. Carole found one at a garage sale awhile back for 5 bucks, lights & all. I threw a little black paint at it to get rid of the gold & hung it out on the back porch. Nice not to have to drag a shop fan out there... :smile15:

So did the fans work after those 9 beers? :smile13:

pro53

Devilman said:
Nothing wrong with that. Carole found one at a garage sale awhile back for 5 bucks, lights & all. I threw a little black paint at it to get rid of the gold & hung it out on the back porch. Nice not to have to drag a shop fan out there... :smile15:

So did the fans work after those 9 beers? :smile13:
Yep, between all the lights, its like day at night  :grin:
I work better drunk  :rolleyes:

oldbuck40

Esabataj said:
Devilman said: