Sorry

sturat

I did not intend to delete my thread only wanted to delete a post.. Really sorry guys, did not want you all to think I was upset or anything my posts where full of sarcasm.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Great Stu, just swat the hornets nest! crazy.gif
I have no idea what the thread was about either! :smile23:

Devilman

Something about trying to get some Liberace songs loaded on an Ipod and spilling Zima on the keyboard. Pro53 was the only one to respond.

lol :cheesy:

sturat

scarabscs said:
I guess i missed your homo pissy thread rant.  Can you summarize  :smile16:
Was asking some questions about blown motors, that's all. I started to get some flack(in a good way) and I was be sarcastic in my responses. I had a reply posted that I did not like ( seemed like the sarcasm was gone and I sounded mad, which I was not. deleted the whole thread in error. that is what I get for trying to do it on my phone I guess.
Sucks too as it had some good information in it for me.

sturat

Devilman said:
Something about trying to get some Liberace songs loaded on an Ipod and spilling Zima on the keyboard. Pro53 was the only one to respond.

lol :cheesy:

Now that right there is funny!  clap.gif

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Uh no, not gonna happen. But I did see Kenny's Liberace costume in their guest bedroom closet! So I know the truth about who is truly a fan! :smile26:

Devilman

sturat said:
Three words for him Fu(k the police!!
clap.gif

Patchman said:
Uh no, not gonna happen. But I did see Kenny's Liberace costume in their guest bedroom closet! So I know the truth about who is truly a fan! :smile26:

bich please... you'll have to come up with something better than that, lol...

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Well I was gonna talk about how you were decorating you teeter tater with butterflies and flowers. But I figured that would sound way too gay for the rest of your friends to deal with. So I picked the video and the kids! :smile30:

Devilman

Uh, that was because it was my granddaughter's? There is a difference between doing something for kids & blaming stuff on them, lol...

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Devilman said:
Uh, that was because it was my granddaughter's? There is a difference between doing something for kids & blaming stuff on them, lol...
Uh huh! think.gif