Sometimes You GET LUCKY!!

spd500

Sounds like you have been sniffing paint already  think.gif  You are talking about finishing the CJ again  crazy.gif

customtouch

And this concludes the educational portion of this announcement. Please stay tuned for the regular scheduled programming. :grin:

mr rogers

CJ i have a 75hp chrysler outboard in the corner of the shop lets just hang it on hook up fuel and electrical and put a tiller handle on it. you will be blastin down the lake in no time.  just brainstorming think.gif

ChryslerJet

mr rogers said:
CJ i have a 75hp chrysler outboard in the corner of the shop lets just hang it on hook up fuel and electrical and put a tiller handle on it. you will be blastin down the lake in no time.  just brainstorming think.gif
I'll make that my trolling motor.

ChryslerJet said:
mr rogers said:
I'll make that my trolling motor.

That troller motor will probably sink the CJ!  :smile28: to much moto. :cheesy: :cheesy:

customtouch

Mike S said:
Man David sorry about your thread we really got this on all buggered (CJ'ed) up! :police: think.gif

Not a big deal and I am pretty sure I won't lose too much sleep over it.  :grin: Just wanted to throw out another option that is always worth giving a try when you have to strip a boat or car. Besides, if someone has any real questions about it they will ask. :smile30:

spd500

Ok , since you invited . I have two questions .

1. How fast can you get my TX19 ready for paint ?

2. Wanna prove it ?

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

customtouch

SPD said:

2. Wanna prove it ?

1. Depends on how much money you have!!!!!!!!

2. YOUR gonna have to PROVE it!!!!!

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:  :grin: :grin:

duanehydro

customtouch said:
SPD said:

2. Wanna prove it ?

1. Depends on how much money you have!!!!!!!!

2. YOUR gonna have to PROVE it!!!!!

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:  :grin: :grin:
lol!

spd500

Since we are on the subject , what is the neatest to get graphite speed coating off of the bottom of my boat so I cam prep it for paint ? Just sand like normal , or will it clog the paper too much ?

customtouch

SPD said:
I have NO money  :smile18:

Just ask my wife  :smile30:

In that case........it may take awhile !!!!  :grin:

As far as removing the speedcoat goes, I have never had to deal with it yet so I can't help you much there. Sorry.