Something to pull the boat with !

Picked this up to pull the flatty with! Always got to have a project ! It's a 1970 El Camino. Could not resist, the front end was already rebuilt, AC worked, power steering, power brakes, and Automatic on the column. Original motor gone, but has 4 bolt main" target master" 350 in it's place. Already traded for a used "Cowl Induction" hood. Cowl tag says 2 tone paint, vinyl top, stainless trim, 402 V-8. so not an "SS" obviously, but at least it'll pull a boat. I traded a 1999 Land Rover Discovery for it! If you think I'm crazy, that just tells me you have never owned a LR Disco !!!!!!!!!!!!

jdeaton

Henry Are you sure it was a 63, I thought they quit making them in 1960 and didn't start production again until 1964.

Knotty Girl

beaverfab said:
Yes that would have been a rare one in 63 one of 0. Try again Knotty
::

Ok,Ok, I can not remember so good, it was a '65.  I was 16 when I owned it cut me some slack.  crazy.gif 

customtouch

Knotty said:
beaverfab said:
Yes that would have been a rare one in 63 one of 0. Try again Knotty
::

Ok,Ok, I can not remember so good, it was a '65.  I was 16 when I owned it cut me some slack.  crazy.gif

It is not your vehicles that date yourself, but SENIOR MOMENTS like this do!!! :grin:

Picked up a Cowl Induction hood for the El Camino. My kids and wife have nic named my new project "The Mullet". They are not big fans of my choice of tow vehicles. My family says since I can't wear a mullet - I drive one. JR