Somerville, Tx

greaser

pro53 said:
Hey Bert you still comming down Sat.? Guess will meet ya around noon? Will give ya a buzz during the week. Anybody else gonna be around there?

If your coming down to the lake, then I will definatly be there.  :smile15:

pro53

Greaser said:
pro53 said:
Hey Bert you still comming down Sat.? Guess will meet ya around noon? Will give ya a buzz during the week. Anybody else gonna be around there?

If your coming down to the lake, then I will definatly be there.  :smile15:
News is talking raining Sat.if it is ,Sunday is suppose to be sunny. Fiqured I would go then if sat. is a washout.

Devilman

pro53 said:
News is talking raining Sat.if it is ,Sunday is suppose to be sunny. Fiqured I would go then if sat. is a washout.

Won't your boat be gettin wet anyway?

Or is it just going to be a show & shine...... lol :grin:

pro53

Devilman said:
pro53 said:

Smart Asss  :grin:

TexasJet

Devilman said:
pro53 said:

Boats are supposed to get wet on the outside, not the inside!  :smile12:

pro53

TexasJet said:
Devilman said:
pro53 said:

Boats are supposed to get wet on the outside, not the inside!  :smile12:
:smile15:

stud_rudd

Hey guys I just got back into town. I have been away from the computer for a while. Im not going to be able to make it this weekend. The navy stuck me with duty today on friday and it will take me a good part of saturday to get there. I have duty again next thursday so if i leave friday morning of next weekend i can get there friday night. I will see whats happenin this week and i will let yall know...

greaser

stud_rudd said:
Hey guys I just got back into town. I have been away from the computer for a while. Im not going to be able to make it this weekend. The navy stuck me with duty today on friday and it will take me a good part of saturday to get there. I have duty again next thursday so if i leave friday morning of next weekend i can get there friday night. I will see whats happenin this week and i will let yall know...

Just let us know. I'm sure we will be out there.

pro53

Devilman said:
So how was Somerville....... Anyone make it out?
I didnt make it  :rolleyes: Go fiqure  :grin: I cleaned on my boat all Friday night, man that thing was dirty. She ran fine in the garage. Drained the oil still havent filled it back. Man all that polished aluminum is a pain to clean. You can see yourself in the ride plate. I got the deck done and furiture moved too. There starting on the floors today.  :smile15: wood first(laminate), then tile, then carpet  :smile13:

Devilman

pro53 said:
I didnt make it  :rolleyes: Go fiqure  :grin: I cleaned on my boat all Friday night, man that thing was dirty. She ran fine in the garage. Drained the oil still havent filled it back. Man all that polished aluminum is a pain to clean. You can see yourself in the ride plate. I got the deck done and furiture moved too. There starting on the floors today.  :smile15: wood first(laminate), then tile, then carpet  :smile13:

You lost me at, "I didnt make it..."  :huh: :grin:

What happened? Weather was great, or it was around here anyway. Cool about the house stuff, be nice to have floors instead of bare concrete I'd imagine.... 

You shoulda got the boys to leave some black marks with the dirt bikes before ya put the floors down, that would have pretty cool.  :smile15: :smile13:

pro53

Devilman said:
pro53 said:

You lost me at, "I didnt make it..."  :huh: :grin:

What happened? Weather was great, or it was around here anyway. Cool about the house stuff, be nice to have floors instead of bare concrete I'd imagine.... 

You shoulda got the boys to leave some black marks with the dirt bikes before ya put the floors down, that would have pretty cool.  :smile15: :smile13:
You know how I am, worker BEE  :grin:
The boat is lookin so clean I fiqure what the hell I can wait three weeks  :grin:
Too busy to clean it again  :rolleyes:

Devilman

pro53 said:
The boat is lookin so clean I fiqure what the hell I can wait three weeks  :grin:

I hear ya.

So, you gonna run it at Colet or just drag it around the campground.... :grin:

greaser

I didnt go either. I waited to see if george was gonna call, but since he didnt, I just did the yard work.  :smile14:

Devilman

Greaser said:
I didnt go either. I waited to see if george was gonna call, but since he didnt, I just did the yard work.  :smile14:

Least you got that done. I made about 2 passes with the lawn mower & the bottom bushing on the steering shaft went to shit and no steering no mo'. ooopppssss, oh well.  :smile13: Get back to it next weekend.... maybe. lol

TexasJet

I don't think anybody would have been on the lake Saturday. The wind was honkin' outa the north about 30 MPH at my house. Sunday was perfect, but by the time it warmed up I was all into yard work also. Next Saturday for sure somehwere. Probably the river.

pro53

Devilman said:
pro53 said:

I hear ya.

So, you gonna run it at Colet or just drag it around the campground.... :grin:

Na I am just gonna pull it around and look at it  :grin:  :smile23: