SOMERVILLE THIS WEEKEND

TexasJet

I'm going Saturday or Sunday. It's supposed to be in the low 80's and sunny. Hope to see somebody out there.

TexasJet

Black, Mike ( with his new to him hot rod ) and me in the CP. Water is to cold to swim but you can wade out far enough to pee. Lake is full pool. Boat traffic is light cause there aren't many parks open. Yegua, Overlook and Welch. Maybe Nails at the far West end.

Devilman

Sweet, sounds like a good day. What did Mike get? You say that about the far end of the lake makes me realize that all the times I've been there, I've never really explored much of that lake. Always just the same couple of areas....

Devilman

Other than being far away from point of origin, that may or may not necessarily be a bad thing. :smile16:

TexasJet

Not much reason to go West of Pecan. When lake is full it's OK to go further West. If it gets 2 to 3 ft low or more, forget it.

TexasJet

Mike got a 19' TX, all red. He just had the 2 bucket seats in but says it has a back bench. It's got a healthy motor. 496 ci, 13 to 1 solid roller w/ aluminum heads. One carb on a tunnel ram. He's going to run 110 octane. Bought it from Nathan Keel.

He is fixen to become a VP distributor. It will be nice to get my CP fuel closer to home.

Devilman

I've seen that boat before, it looked very clean. Nice score for sure! Cool deal about the fuel.