somerville the 4th

Devilman

We are goin to do a little recon here at the river.... get the lay of the land for future use.... :wink: :cool: Ya'll be careful & have fun.

Becket

Devilman said:
We are goin to do a little recon here at the river.... get the lay of the land for future use.... :wink: :cool: Ya'll be careful & have fun.
Which River D-man? If Altair I can tell you that it is LOW, the ONLY way to make it past the first sandbar is ON TOP! we did not do it but some friends did in a Flats Cat. AND the water is Christal clear again, Hydrilla already taking root, Did not see any of the Grass that caused all the trouble last summer but it can't be far behind  :smile25:

Devilman

Gas-Hole said:
Which River D-man? If Altair I can tell you that it is LOW, the ONLY way to make it past the first sandbar is ON TOP! we did not do it but some friends did in a Flats Cat. AND the water is Christal clear again, Hydrilla already taking root, Did not see any of the Grass that caused all the trouble last summer but it can't be far behind  :smile25:

Lavaca/Navidad.... was a helluva nice day out there today. Nice & quiet & practically no traffic. :smile17:

John

very little traffic on somerville also little windy though, and the bad juju continued for knotty, but we managed a "presidential solution" on his electrical system.

ChryslerJet

John said:
very little traffic on somerville also little windy though, and the bad juju continued for knotty, but we managed a "presidential solution" on his electrical system.
LOL I will make sure to stay away from Knotty when we get to Somerville with the CJ don't need any of his bad juju. Definitely no booty dancing on my front or rear deck

Knotty Girl

No bad juju just a bone head when putting new starter on got the the positive lead too close to the fly wheel.  Cut it clean into.  A little patch job and we were up and running.  Putting new cable on today.  :smile16:

Disturbed

Knotty said:
No bad juju just a bone head when putting new starter on got the the positive lead too close to the fly wheel.  Cut it clean into.  A little patch job and we were up and running.  Putting new cable on today.  :smile16:

You had me worried there buddy.  I thought maybe I missed something in the wiring.  crazy.gif crazy.gif crazy.gif

John

........BAD JUJU!

luckily the it comes in threes is over

Diverter
starter
cable

you should be GTG the rest of the summer

Knotty Girl

Its all good  :smile16: Nope Tim your wiring is right on, remember I touched it, then not so good  crazy.gif. I am rock'n now.  jump.gif