Somerville March 7 or 8th

greaser

I need to get the boat out to the lake to put some easy run time on it. Anyone want to meet me out at Welch?

greaser

I just need to run it a lil bit. I only have about 3 minutes run time on it, and some lifters hasnt pumped up yet. So I just need to see if we get to put a new set of lifters in.

oldbuck40

Greaser said:
I just need to run it a lil bit. I only have about 3 minutes run time on it, and some lifters hasnt pumped up yet. So I just need to see if we get to put a new set of lifters in.
I sure hope you took that bottle out of your boat!

greaser

oldbuck40 said:
Greaser said:
I sure hope you took that bottle out of your boat!

Its still there, but its empty.

Disturbed

I'll be there on the 14th.  A week late.  A friend of mine is going to start his bachelor party there and see where it ends up. 

TexasJet

Greaser said:
I need to get the boat out to the lake to put some easy run time on it. Anyone want to meet me out at Welch?

I plan on being there Sunday. Not sure what time. Probably not before noon. You still got my cell#?
If not, PM me with yours.

sleek460

My brother and his wife arrive from England tomorrow, they are not boat people !! otherwise ??? hope everything works out for you Bert.

Disturbed

Did you get to run it?  I know the wind was pretty rough Saturday.  We even had a little ripple action on the river.  :rolleyes: 

greaser

Went out sunday about noon. Wind was blown and it was cloudy as hell, but the boat ran perfectly.

THANKS RICHARD!!!!!!!  :smile15:

greaser

The lifter pumped up within seconds. I prolly ran the boat a consistant 30 minutes at various rpm ranges, but never got over 4k