Someone went to Needles this weekend

73 Sanger Flat

I wish one day I can make it out there .. My boat might not be as pretty , but I sure won't be a trailer queen out there .. 

I just need my money tree to bloom soon so I could go play ..

Knotty Girl

Brazos River Rat ( Billy ) said:
I wish one day I can make it out there .. My boat might not be as pretty , but I sure won't be a trailer queen out there .. 

I just need my money tree to bloom soon so I could go play ..

Billy if you have some spare seeds from that money tree could I have a couple.  I have a spot in my back yard that could use a tree like that.  think.gif

Disturbed

Knotty said:
DISTURBED said:
I have those seeds for sale!  bling.gif

Easy terms!  :smile30:

I said Tree not Weed  :smile20:

I don't care what you want to call it, they'll grow money.  They're very similar to magical bean stalk beans.  :smile30: :smile13:

Easy terms.  :wink:

73 Sanger Flat

Tim send me some of those seeds also .. I don't car what type of plants or trees it grows , as long as it makes me some boat money ..
Henry - Look like you may have a sponsor .. Money Seeds for sale .

TexasJet

I was in Needles during Desert Storm last year. Parker Strip also. The Colorado river from Laughlin down past Havasu is awesome. If you ever get the chance, do it!

I'm kinda sorta thinkin about taking the CP out there in the spring. Stay with my daughter in Phoenix during the week and hit the river on weekends. Maybe go for a month.

duanehydro

:smile28: I like the way you guys think...everyone is thinking 130mph blown flat..... clap.gif

no, no....try again.... :smile16:

duanehydro

Well, haven't heard from him yet, but without the condor, he was without a boat.....living right on the lake must've been too much for him. :smile28:
Ol' scott went to pick up a pristine Carrera open bow jet. 502/legend pump. VERY nice....was gonna post some pics, but can't find the topic on PB. :smile15: