86° F | 49° F

Saturday

Partly Cloudy
65° F | 36° F

Sunday

Clear
65° F | 38° F

stangperf03

damit i was going out to our property on the brazos to fish and blow out the webs in the banshee but i guess not, hell where were at it there wasnt two trees in the water we would have about a good mile and a half straight away lol. whats the percentage

Disturbed

stangperf03 said:
damit i was going out to my property on the brazos to fish and blow out the webs in the banshee but i guess not, hell where were at it there wasnt two trees in the water we would have about a good mile and a half straight away lol. whats the percentage

Where abouts on the Brazos?  A friend and I went a couple years ago near Hempstead and really mopped up on the fish.  Easiest fishing trip I've ever been on.  :smile15:

stangperf03

ok when ur going towards austin on 290 to the right on the brazos bridge our propery starts about 3-4 hundred yards off from there and goes back a pretty good ways. the sand bar we got is about a good mile long now pretty like sand dunes

stangperf03

yeah the fishing is pretty easy even my girl caught a 7lb blue cat out there within an hour. and hogs too, they got 8 yesterday and some babys