SKEETERS!

72hondo

Crusader said:
By Wednesday morning North of Dallas, any skeeters in these parts will be froze to death.

Heard that on the way home today, by afternoon it will be low 30's with the wind chill. Then into the 20's overnight.

Who's up for some water skiing? :)

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I always see skeeters at Baycity! Those suckers try to pack you off when you aren't looking! :smile20:

KONA77

well these suckers look like them prehistoric birds,    :smile26:  but it looks like they wont survive the cold blast we are suppose to get this afternoon  :smile20:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
You had better round them up, so they have a nice warm place to sleep! I'd hate for you to loose all your pets! :smile26:

Becket

3 weeks ago, the ones at the House were big enough to use a Tennis Racket to Kill them! Must have Escaped from the Kona Facility!

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Gas-Hole said:
3 weeks ago, the ones at the House were big enough to use a Tennis Racket to Kill them! Must have Escaped from the Kona Facility!
:smile23: :smile30:

Devilman

Think that little cold snap the other day knocked 'em out. Haven't noticed any last couple days. Now those over there off Roger's place, they probably have to deal with FAA administration, they are on another level entirely... :cheesy:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I think he has some sort of secret bunker where he stores them! Probably next to the buried bus! :smile23: :smile30:

Devilman

More than likely, I don't think he even brings them out in the daytime, people in the area would likely think they were some of Obama's drones come to spy on them...

hey wait a minute.... think.gif

KONA77

Devilman said:
More than likely, I don't think he even brings them out in the daytime, people in the area would likely think they were some of Obama's drones come to spy on them...

hey wait a minute.... think.gif

That's pretty good,  I like that  clap.gif