single to tandem axel

pro53

Since we have so many newbies  :grin: When the site went down, all the old info was lost. Just wanted to post up my old single to tandem post. It was easy to do and it made the boat look 100% better and also pull better. If anybody ever want to do this I can give them some pointers.  :grin:
Ist to last in picks. The 1st pick is off my boat when I didnt own it. OLd school, the others are proably 1 1/2 yrs old.  :grin:
523012430-R1-23A-med.jpg

100_1620.jpg

100_1621.jpg

100_1622.jpg

100_1623.jpg

georges025.jpg

georges026.jpg

sanantiono090.jpg

sanantiono088.jpg

pro53

No side work  :rolleyes:
I just wanted to post up for all you single dudes  :grin:
I dont do side work ,I still have too start on that roadster in the garage. Then J.d. has another car he want me to start on. I will help you with your when yours ready Kenny  :grin:

Devilman

LOL I hear ya....

Ain't got time for tandem axle, heck with it I'll put triples.... :evil: :grin:

boat-3-axle.jpg

pro53

Rockys boat looks bad as# with triples  :smile15:, Might need to chrome the axels  :grin:
Hell my boat might be heavy enough for triples  :smile23:

Devilman

There was a pic floatin around of a silver hydro sittin on a triple axle trailer little while back. It was overkill, but looked frikkin sweet. Think the guy ended up taking one of the axles out....

pro53

77Jet Star said:
Hey pro how much you think this cost ya  to do minus wheels and labor?  :smile17:
I bought all new springs, hangers, ubolts, tubeing, 2 spindles. I think it was around 300 - 350.00.  :cool: