SDBA Race in Waco Tx on Labor Day weekend

badblood

Knotty said:
Bad Blood is racing his last pass was 8.77 @ 120 and improving,  clap.gif clap.gif Keith
I was trying to fatten up the tune up to slow it down to hit our index 9.00, but it liked more fuel and went faster. We made some changes for race day but it was canceled due to high winds.

Gold Member

badblood said:
Knotty said:
Bad Blood is racing his last pass was 8.77 @ 120 and improving,  clap.gif clap.gif Keith
I was trying to fatten up the tune up to slow it down to hit our index 9.00, but it liked more fuel and went faster. We made some changes for race day but it was canceled due to high winds.
    You looked good out there Keith! Sorry i didnt get over to visit but you was probably just as busy as me. We had the impeller out three times trying to make that heavy taylor leave with a B impeller. We finally just put the A back in it.

WAFOBABY

I herd about Big John sat afternoon while out on the lake.  VERY sorry to hear and read about this.  FAMILY and friends will be in prayers

73 Sanger Flat

Hey Bobby it was good to meet you Sunday . Did you guys survive the dust bowl ?. Man the dust was really bad there .    It was sad to hear about the accident . Our thoughts and prayers are with his family .

73 Sanger Flat

I have never seen that much dust flying around a Drag Boat race ever .. Sure hope they get the grass back down for next year ..

Soon as I got home . I jumped into the shower . I could only imagine how bad it was for you guys all weekend there with the wind and dust ...

Hopefully will see you guys in Ft.Worth races in two weeks

badblood

Brazos River Rat ( Billy ) said:
I have never seen that much dust flying around a Drag Boat race ever .. Sure hope they get the grass back down for next year ..

Soon as I got home . I jumped into the shower . I could only imagine how bad it was for you guys all weekend there with the wind and dust ...

Hopefully will see you guys in Ft.Worth races in two weeks
We will be at Ft. Worth in two weeks. Looks like it will take that long to get all our stuff clean again. :angry:

badblood

CorDog009 said:
They're saying over on PB that he didn't survive. Prayers go out to his friends & family.

attachment.php
Big Johns boat after crash...
Godspeed Big John

73 Sanger Flat

Man that is sad looking . It make you start to think that something like that could happen to us at anytime we are out there playing ..

God speed to you Big John ..