SDBA Race in Waco Tx on Labor Day weekend

badblood

Any one going to Waco to see the drag boat races on Labor Day weekend?? If you can make the races come by and see us in the pit area. Look for our banner T&A RACING #709 "Water Toy"

Knotty Girl

Keith is a first class guy.  He drove two hours and took his MSD box off his lake boat so I could run in Louisanna.  THB needs to get behind this guy he is what Hot Boaters are about!  clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

78Kona

I wish I could but I am stuck in New Mexico with a blown trans and a suspended drivers license.
It's a long story.
Alan

78Kona

soldier of fortune said:
wth allan?
This is a story best told after a day of boating. Right now I am PISSED about the whole situation.
Later on I might see some humor in it.
Alan

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Man that don't sound good either way you look at it! Hope it get's better my friend! :smile25:

78Kona

J C Gordon said:
Damn it Alan need me to come get ya? Sounds crappy any way ya look at it.... :smile15:
I just happened to have a sister in Albuquerque that I can stay with.
Arizona screwed me big time on a bullshit ticket. Hopefully I will be reinstated by the time I get my new tranny in. Then I am going to need to run my ass off since I just bought a 40' toyhauler.

78Kona

soldier of fortune said:
havent you had tranny troubles before?
Yep, just had a 2050ft/lb clutch installed with an input shaft.

JC, thanks for the offer to pick me up. I've pulled some big guns in to get my license issue
fixed and my 13 speed should be at Kenworth today to get installed. Just keep your fingers
crossed that it all comes together. hurry.gif hurry.gif hurry.gif

78Kona

badblood said:
Brazos River Rat ( Billy ) said:
we will be watching them Sunday .. Will try and stop by on Sunday .. What claas do you run in ??
Top Eliminator. Stop by and see us
Keith
Keith, sorry about the hijack.
Lets get this back on track.
ALan

hobbs

Talley good luck to you and Arlen this weekend hope yall kick some AA! Sure hate I'm gonna miss it but I will drink one for ya at BB this weekend and maybe we can hook up before lake season is over. Give em HELL!!!! jump.gif

badblood

hobbs said:
Talley good luck to you and Arlen this weekend hope yall kick some AA! Sure hate I'm gonna miss it but I will drink one for ya at BB this weekend and maybe we can hook up before lake season is over. Give em HELL!!!! jump.gif
Thanx Hobbs,
  Yall have a good time. Keep an eye on Rick, he might be lost without his crewchief. lol
We will get together and make another Caddo run soon, maybe next weekend or two.
Keith