SAT/SUN SOMERVILLE

TexasJet

Last weekend was awesome at the lake. Took the Baja Saturday and the CP Sunday. Hardley any boats on the lake. 4 jetboats showed up each day and we hade the lake to ourselves except for a few jet skis. Pics to follow.

TexasJet

Those type of days are few and far between. Around 6:30 PM it was just beautiful. Didn't want to leave. Yegua Park was only half full. I'm in a meeting so I can't post pics yet.

Knotty Girl

I was there just never got off the ramp.  New belts will be on soon.  On a second note Jeff is an awesome dude, offered me parts to get the boat back on the water.  I figured out it was just the belt that broke.  TKS Man!

TexasJet

Knotty, no problem man. Tryin' to help a brother out. I'll be out this coming Saturday. See who ever's out.

TexasJet

To give you and idea how few boats were out there Sunday. The 4 of us cruised over to Pecan. There was nobody at the beach and no boats in the area. I can't ever remember Pecan with no boats. It was perfectly calm.

John

really want to go to lake again, going to a&m game this weekend in Arlington though

henry i TOLD you to replace your belts when you were in there the first time!

Knotty Girl

John said:
really want to go to lake again, going to a&m game this weekend in Arlington though

henry i TOLD you to replace your belts when you were in there the first time!

Yes you did, I guess I need to pay more attention.

TexasJet

Kenny, if you wanted to come camping this weekend the park was only half full last weekend. The weather is supposed to be beautiful.