Sanger

Chevy2184

http://dragboatcity.com/listing/19-1986-sanger-ski-hydro/

Does anybody have any info on this boat? A buddy of mine wants to go buy it Saturday but I don't really know anything about these boats? Looks like a super clean boat for the money? Don't know why the guy is having such a hard time selling it? It's been listed for quit some time now? Any info or things to look for would be great! I know they are a little tricky to load and unload? But any other things to know would be great...

Thanks

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know the boat, but he better be careful running it on lakes. They sink very easy! :smile20:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
We had a guy sink one at Somerville a few years back. He was headed to the boat ramp, and didn't make it! It took a roller and down it went. Duane can tell you all you mite want to know! :smile30:

Always liked these , thought they were Sexy Old Hot Rods , They are attention getters , will say that they have their limitations as far as speed and handling  think.gif

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Duane sold his at the start of the season. So he has had it for years! A splash shield would probably help, but they set low in the water. I almost bought one myself. I'm a little too big for one though! :smile23:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm 6'3. Duane is way less than that. Leg room is a minimum from what I saw. think.gif

Chevy2184

a466e22b19a9f64fed35990fe097d7e5.jpg

Bringing my buddies new toy home!
😊👍👍

Chevy2184

Yeah he's real happy with it... And patch it has all kinds of leg room in their! I was surprised at how much room their is in the front seat and the back?

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Chevy2184 said:
Yeah he's real happy with it... And patch it has all kinds of leg room in their! I was surprised at how much room their is in the front seat and the back?
I'm thinking there must be more than one configuration of Hydro. It looked like it had plenty of room in the pics. Congrats on the find! clap.gif clap.gif