Sanger Hydro

duanehydro

Well, so far so good. Made the first voyage without grenading... :smile20:
No leaks, ran ok. got on it a few times, 1 time left my foot in it for 6-7 seconds. It's ok, feels like maybe mid-70's. Kinda sucks bringing this boat back around after owning 2 v-drives. Right about where the Kurtis would start walking the dog, this boat just levels out...feels kinda lame. Tach not working properly either.

One other thing I noticed, though, this som-bich must have a large fuel leak somewhere...don't smell one, or see one, but the fricking tanks empty real fast. :smile15:

sturat

Duanehydro said:
Well, so far so good. Made the first voyage without grenading... :smile20:
No leaks, ran ok. got on it a few times, 1 time left my foot in it for 6-7 seconds. It's ok, feels like maybe mid-70's. Kinda sucks bringing this boat back around after owning 2 v-drives. Right about where the Kurtis would start walking the dog, this boat just levels out...feels kinda lame. Tach not working properly either.

One other thing I noticed, though, this som-bich must have a large fuel leak somewhere...don't smell one, or see one, but the fricking tanks empty real fast. :smile15:

Good deal Duane!

duanehydro

Well; the old girl is running good. no leaks of any kind in the motor or the hull. Made it up and down the Colorado, and spent the day on Mathis. Was surprised at how well it took the rougher water on the middle of the lake on Mathis.  jump.gif

Boat is now up for sale, gauging interest. Got another boat on the plate. :smile16:

Knotty Girl

Duanehydro said:
Well; the old girl is running good. no leaks of any kind in the motor or the hull. Made it up and down the Colorado, and spent the day on Mathis. Was surprised at how well it took the rougher water on the middle of the lake on Mathis.  jump.gif

Boat is now up for sale, gauging interest. Got another boat on the plate. :smile16:

You have to be kidding.

73 Sanger Flat

Come on Duane , let us know what you looking at ..  Must be another V-Drive . Once you have one , it is in your blood forever ..

duanehydro

I'll just say I'm looking at another boat to buy. If the stars come together perfectly, I may own it. Probably not, but I'm gonna make the effort. I'll also add it's 20+ mph faster than what I have now. If someone somewhere really wants this sanger, it'll happen.....odds of that are NOT in my favor, to say the least, so I'm probably just dreaming...again. :cool:

See ya'll at the river. :smile27:

Devilman

I am kinda on the same position as you. Got my eye on a couple boats, but can't do anything unless I get rid of mine. And I am torn on what to do, don't think I would get enough to make it happen... I dunno. Good luck with yours, hard to believe you are gonna try & sell it though.

duanehydro

It's just one of those things...the boat does everything I want except for that rush I used to feel in the v-drives. I seriously doubt anyone will want the boat for what I have in it. Can't make a move until it belongs to someone who wants it, though.

Pissing in the wind....story of my life.

I'll try e-bay for a week and see what happens.

Knotty said:
Speaking of tags, I have always reg. the trailer as homemade.  I just went to get tags for Karol's Checkmate $247.50 OUCH  :smile15:

They bent you over mine was $70 unless that was title work also! :smile30: :grin: