ChryslerJet

DISTURBED said:
Caption this pic.
"Smells good what's for dinner?"

DSC_0030%20Large.jpg

ChryslerJet

DISTURBED said:
Working in the pits.
If we couldn't see Henry's right hand in the third pic I might be wondering what he is grabbing with that look on your face tim!!!

"What are you doing back there Henry??!!! And Why are you so happy!?"

73 Sanger Flat

Thanks for the great pics ..  Sorry about the engine trouble .. What caused the valve the break( stretch )  and the head to crack ??

fenceman

Glad that weekend is behind us:
First run steering wheel turned and almost ran a ground on the hit!
Second run twisted off brand new prop shaft with brand new prop attached!
Engine went to 10,586. Will need prop shaft, prop, rods, springs and probably exhaust valves and a rev limiter DAAAAAAA!!!!!!
Oh-have to fix hole in bottom of boat also from prop trying to enter boat with me.
Then golf cart broke
Then generator on trailer quit!
Then storm twisted EZ up
Then trying to leave hit a tree with trailer and limb landed on truck
Then had blow out on trailer before Brownwood
Then had another blow out before Comanche
All that and still haven't made it to starting line. That is a very long 125'
On the bright side we got to see all our boat racing family.
Still had a great time.
Hopefully Marble Falls will agree with us more.

Knotty Girl

Good to meet ya, I had a blow out also.  I saw you pulled over putting a tire on but it looks like you were finished so I kept trucking. See you in MF maybe we can visit more.

73 Sanger Flat

Brian - Hope all the gremlins are out now .. Do you know why the prop shaft snapped in half .. That sucks being new and breaking like that .. maybe it had a defective spot in it ?? Sorry about the engine and the hole in the boat and all the other trouble you had .. Hope you get it back together soon

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Man that's crazy! I'd say you had more than your fair share of gremlins. Hope Marble Falls is better for everyone! ( Exept White trash, he pretty much don't need any more good luck) :smile28:

fenceman

All I can say is man that three bladed prop grabbed. My gearing was wayyyyyyyy off also. Going to have to be like everyone else and spin the prop, I guess. Until we put like a 2" shaft and 6-bladed prop on it.