S&J Racing and Marine "Customer Appreciation Weekend"

FL350

Administrator
Mark your calendars! May 15-17 at The Boulders on beautiful Lake Tyler we will have customer appreciation weekend. To celebrate 5 years in business we are hosting along with The Boulders Park a great boating weekend. Everything from ski boats, vdrives, jet boats, and offshore style. We will have a show n shine on the 16th from 10am till? Trophies for the best looking boat and best engine! After the show put em in the water! Cruise the lake and enjoy the day. Here's the link to book your rv/trailer spot or cabin. https://www.boulderslaketyler.com/
There will be food trucks on site. Also if you are just planning on a day trip there will be a $10 (carload) fee to The Boulders. We hope everyone can make it. This will be a fun family event!
This will be the 2nd stop on the Texas Powerboat Tour.

FL350

Administrator
Hi guys. We all know what's going on right now, so as of right now, we are still on track for this. Just like everyone else we are monitoring it as things change by the day. Hopefully things will peak soon and we can all get out and hang at the lake!

73 Sanger Flat

I sure hope this is all over quick .. I am working from home .. Hopefully just a short time . We all will need some River/Lake Therapy soon .. Hope all the event will go as planned ..

73 Sanger Flat

beaverfab said:
Billy you just got a 4 hour vacation each day.

Yes I did , but this working from home is going to be tough .. Have to stay on the laptop ( active ) and must be able to be reach at all times .. At least I am saving on some cheap fuel right now ..

FL350

Administrator
Well folks, after reading the new guidelines for the covid-19 and talking with the owner of the park, we will not be holding a "sanctioned event". There will be no show-n-shine and no food trucks.
However the lake, ramps, camping sites, and cabins are OPEN!! So we will be at the lake running our boats, camping and having FUN! So if you made reservations don't cancel them! We still need to practice "Social Distancing" so use some common sense.
See everyone at the lake cruising around and having fun.