RTC 14' ROLL CALL

customtouch

I am working on half azz slapping the Glastron back together to bring it and at least put a few testing hours on it. So, it looks like I will show up in a half finished, crappy looking project boat sometime Sat. morning. Count me and possibly one other in.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
customtouch said:
I am working on half azz slapping the Glastron back together to bring it and at least put a few testing hours on it. So, it looks like I will show up in a half finished, crappy looking project boat sometime Sat. morning. Count me and possibly one other in.
Bring it man! clap.gif clap.gif

John

customtouch said:

Have you been to one of these things before? you'll fit in just fine, at least it will be pulled by a bad a$$ burban

customtouch

Wife decided she wanted to come too so I booked a room at the Super 8. Looks like you can for sure put me down for 2. See y'all there Sat. Morning.

Knotty Girl

customtouch said:
Wife decided she wanted to come too so I booked a room at the Super 8. Looks like you can for sure put me down for 2. See y'all there Sat. Morning.

clap.gif jump.gif clap.gif