Roll Call Waco

73 Sanger Flat

Planning on it .. See you in the pits..
I wonder why no coolers this year .. That will sucks for spectators .. I understand trying to make more revenue , maybe that is all it is ??

73 Sanger Flat

Henry -- how does this work ? Racing for the Cure .. You selling stuff , part of your winnings or what ?? Just curious ..

Knotty Girl

Brazos River Rat ( Billy ) said:
Henry -- how does this work ? Racing for the Cure .. You selling stuff , part of your winnings or what ?? Just curious ..

Everything we make selling, racing we will donate to the National Breast Cancer Foundation

73 Sanger Flat

Knotty said:

Everything we make selling, racing we will donate to the National Breast Cancer Foundation
Are you selling the pink ribbons ?? .. That would look OK on the deck of my boat -- How much ??

73 Sanger Flat

This weather is not cooperating with my boat testing .. This sucks .. Oh well , might have to just run it at the races and hope for the best ..

Knotty Girl

Knotty said:

Are you selling the pink ribbons ?? .. That would look OK on the deck of my boat -- How much ??

We will have ribbons, shirts, wrist bands, etc.

73 Sanger Flat

Hope Much for the ribbons Henry , give us some prices please .. I will see if I can send some of my family and friends over your way ..

jimsplace

I was just hoping I could get my plates set before then , a lot easier to load and unload at the lake ..

When your boat sits on the trailer, do you have any room between the trailer runners and the center pad?

73 Sanger Flat

Jim-- I can get to the  outside of the center plate pretty easy .. but the outside plates are harder to get to .. Last time JJ and I lifted the boat off the trailer with his forklift and adjusted them that way .. It is easier but I dont have a way to lift the boat high enough at home ..

Devilman

Find you a tree & use a chainhoist like them Oklahoma fellas did it at Plowmans that time. :grin:

73 Sanger Flat

That would work Kenny .. That was my chain host ( come-along ) that I let them use that night .. It is still in the tool box of the 68 Chevy .. Never know when I might need it again ..  It not that important , I have set the plates  before on the trailer , just not the preferred way to do it ..I just need to grow a bigger pair and not worry about it , just get out there and go for it , the safety crew will be there for test and tune days ..  crazy.gif 

Devilman

ah hell, I knew you were there in the middle of all that, didn't know it was actually your come-along. :grin: Aw you will be fine out there, you've got plenty of seat time & you not afraid to cowboy that Cole around either. Nothing wrong with being cautious though, especially with a fresh set-up. I'm sure you will do great though, may even show Henry a thing or two . :smile26: :smile28: