Redoing seats, and looking for a good year around cover

SyTy Speed Shop

OK, my rig is a 79' and im pretty sure the interior is pretty original, and from 20' doesn't look to bad for being in Southern CA most of its life.  Id like to see about  atleast getting the front buckets redone, but don't want to break the bank doing it, and just wanted to see if there were any good places in the Central Tx/Austin area that you guys would recommend.

Also, there is no cover for this boat and im looking for one that will provide year around protection, and last for awhile, i know thats a tall order in this Tx. heat.  Ive been looking around online, and alot of the reviews of even the higher end covers are not that good, and i don't want to be buying a new cover every few years, or id just cover it with a cheap tarp from harbor freight!!  LOL

Thanks for the help.

customtouch

I just started using a guy named Mike Welch of Mikes Upholstery (512-785-7535). He is here in Austin and has done work for several of my friends along with most of the local boat dealerships.  He is doing the whole interior on my Glastron and re-doing the bucket seats in my Cole.  Give him a call and tell him David sent you.

SyTy Speed Shop

customtouch said:
I just started using a guy named Mike Welch of Mikes Upholstery (512-785-7535). He is here in Austin and has done work for several of my friends along with most of the local boat dealerships.  He is doing the whole interior on my Glastron and re-doing the bucket seats in my Cole.  Give him a call and tell him David sent you.

Cool, thanks.  Just talked to him on the phone and shot him some pics to see what he can do.  I'm not a fan of the blue, but with the outside of the boat being blue/gold there isn't much i can do on the inside that will look good.  Sure wish i could afford to paint the outside.  I think this thing would  look awesome with a nice deep red metallic and white interior, maybe some red piping on the seats!!  Or even black interior with red piping on the seats would be pretty awesome!!!

maybe someday.

Crusader

A few of the guys here in Dallas have used Beckys Custom Canvas on their covers and seem to be real happy with them.

http://beckyscustomcanvas.com/