RACING

jump.gif    To all that are starting the racing season this year. HAVE FUN AND BE SAFE. Show us your pictures and how you did!!! Who you met and who are the people and racers that inspired to race.Have a great time. Have fun. BE SAFE. We here at THB want to know your experiences and how you did. Thank You.

Knotty Girl

The Knotty Racing team will be ready, 'ol Lucky Draw will be a different boat this year.  Hoping for a Hold my Diet Dr. Pepper and watch this year. We will keep you posted as we race for the Cure of Breast Cancer.

Attachments

• phpNTYJUvAM.jpg
    phpNTYJUvAM.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 154

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Should be an exciting year for sure. Looks like there will be a couple of new racers on the circuit as well! clap.gif clap.gif

Carnivalride

Patchman said:
Should be an exciting year for sure. Looks like there will be a couple of new racers on the circuit as well! clap.gif clap.gif

It's always an interseting time at the races.....  jump.gif crazy.gif think.gif

Parker has kicked off. Wind has been a factor already. Read that the boats could not get back on the water yesterday. Be Safe and HAVE FUN

Knotty Girl

Nitro Neil said:
Parker has kicked off. Wind has been a factor already. Read that the boats could not get back on the water yesterday. Be Safe and HAVE FUN

That is an awesome place to race, best fan base in the country, they love hot rod boats out there, that that darn wind sux

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
DISTURBED said:
FL350 said:
Steak and lobster tail topped off with a vodka and cranberry.

:smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26:

Circle boat guys eat good!!!!  Need any help?  :smile16:
I was thinking the same thing! :smile17: crazy.gif

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Knotty said:
Yep I do not even know what that is.  crazy.gif Hot dogs with chili and we are roll'n  think.gif
I thought it was the 20 pc chicken nuggets for $5.00. And that was split between the whole crew! think.gif