R.I.P. Horse power junkie

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Nothing but sadness! I Had allot of respect for him and his mechanical skills and attention to detail! He will be missed for sure! :smile18:

Chevy2184

Sorry to hear about this! Didn't know him personally but loved reading his posts! Seemed like a great guy! Loved reading about that little blue boat!

Sent from my shop setting in my boat making motor noises

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
His boats were second to none. Very meticulous on what ever he did. Then after boating, he would clean them for hours! He definitely was an asset to the performance boat seen.

copterzach

There will be a rosary at Sawyer George funeral home in Calallen on Friday at 7:00.  Funeral Mass at St. Anthony's in Robstown on Saturday at 10:00.  Food is being accepted Thursday from 5-7 at Mrs. Schneider's home here in Alice. 

Rest in Peace my friend. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WFO

Thank you Zach for posting times. I just came into work (Working nights) and was going to do that.  David had a massive heart attack Monday afternoon. He was taken to the hospital but did not recover. He was disconnected from life support last night. I just want to say see ya later my Brother (David) I will miss you.  May we line them up again one day. Love ya

Your Brother from another Mother
                                                                                                          Ray
                                                                                                          AKA WFO

Just heard about David , prayers to his family and friends, rest in peace , he was a great guy , very knowledge able , helped me out on a few boat issues.